银行业务  投资理财  

您当前的位置:情景口语首页 > 金融英语 >商务英语

A:

May I help you, Miss? 

小姐,需要帮忙吗?

B:

Yes, I'm excited to hear about your new product. 

是的,我很想了解你们这套新产品的情况。

浏览: 786   |  添加时间:2016-04-17

A:

We are willing to participate in the bid which you advertised in China Daily. Would you please tell me the detail of the tender conditions? 

我们想参加你们登在中国日报上的招标。您能否和我说一说你们招标条件的细节?

B:

You will receive the tender notice next month and you'll find the information. 

您将会在下个月收到招标通知,你可以从中找到信息。

浏览: 492   |  添加时间:2016-04-13

A:

Hello, this is Steven from Blue Sky Co. May I speak to Mr. James? 

你好,我是蓝天公司的史蒂文。我可以和詹姆斯先生通话吗?

B:

Speaking. 

我就是。

浏览: 518   |  添加时间:2016-04-07

A:

What can I do for you? 

需要帮忙吗?

B:

Well, I'd like some legal advice. Jane and I are thinking of incorporating. So Iwant to find out what sort of legal procedure one follows in forming a corporation. 

嗯,我需要一些法律上的建议。我和简打算合并组成公司。因此我想知道成立一家公司需要遵循的法律程序。

浏览: 529   |  添加时间:2016-04-06

标题:营销计划 Marketing plan  作者:admin

分类:金融英语-商务英语-商业活动

S:

We're going to discuss how to market CB series soon. Does your project go well? 

讨论CB系列营销方式的日子快到了,你的计划进行得顺利吗?

L:

Absolutely. I've sorted out all the materials we need and sifted three great ways of marketing. 

当然。我已经整理出所需的资料,并筛选了3种很棒的营销方式。

浏览: 1508   |  添加时间:2014-08-12

S:

Hello, madam. Would you like to take a look at our products? They are high-tech items. 

女士,你好。您要不要参观一下我们的产品?它们都是高科技产品。

C:

Hmm, they look interesting. Can I have a copy of your brochure? 

嗯,你们的产品看起来挺有意思的。可以给我一本介绍手册吗?

浏览: 2233   |  添加时间:2014-08-12

A:

I’m glad you could find time to meet with me, Mr. Johnson. I can’t think of a nicer environment for our meeting today, the ambiance here is lovely! 

很高兴,你能找到时间来见我,约翰先生,我想不出会面的更好环境了,这儿的环境很不错。

B:

No problem, if possible I always combine business with pleasure. Now, let’s hear more about these chocolates you’re offering. 

没问题,如果可能,我总是将买卖和乐趣融合起来。现在,我们来听听你们提供的巧克力。

浏览: 3177   |  添加时间:2012-04-12

A:

Okay everyone, let’s begin. I called you here today to evaluate our marketing strategy during this recession. I wanted to re-emphasize our corporate mission of Aiming to give our customers the best coffee and service in a clean and welcoming atmosphere. 

大家静一下,我们开始吧。我今天叫你们来是为了在经济衰退的背景下评估我们的市场策略。我想重新强调下我们公司的使命“在整洁和欢迎的氛围中为客户提供最好的咖啡和服务”。

B:

Several other shops have reduced the prices for their coffees and are drawing in more customers.Why aren’t we doing the same thing? 

其他一些商店已经降低了咖啡的价格,想要吸引更多的顾客,我们为什么不做同样的事?

浏览: 2695   |  添加时间:2012-03-31

A:

Well everyone, I'm sure you'd like to join me in thanking Michael for what was a really inspirational presentation. Sincere thanks Michael. Now, I'm sure many of you will be keen to ask some questions, so I'd like to open it up a Q and A session. Please raise your hand if you have any questions at all. Janice, go ahead. 

好了,各位。相信大家此刻都跟我一样想要感谢Michael做的这么有启发性的发言。谢谢了,Michael! 现在大家一定都有很多问题急着要提出,因此我们展开一个问答环节。想要提问的话请举手。Janice,你说吧。

B:

Yes thank you Jonathan. I would just like to go back to the comment Mr. Ford made in regards to our competitors, particularly Orange. Now as you know, Orange has established themselves as the market leader in the high-end lap-top market. How does Mr. Ford expect to compete with a company that has such a huge reputation and huge resources? 

谢谢,乔纳森。我想说一下福特先生针对我们的竞争对手,尤其是“橙子”,所作的评论。据我所知,“橙子”将自己定位为高端笔记本电脑市场的领军企业。福特先生打算如何跟这样一个声誉高、资源广的企业竞争呢?

浏览: 3297   |  添加时间:2012-03-29

A:

Sandrawu Chunk International. 

Sandrawu Chunk 国际公司.

B:

Hello, Miss Wu, This is Dan Robson calling from OTC limited. I'd like to check my last order. When exactly was it sent out? 

你好,吴小姐. 我是OTC有限公司的Alex Robson. 我要查最近我这次的订单,货是什么时候送出的?

浏览: 1875   |  添加时间:2012-02-28

[1] 2 3 4 5 6»  共94条记录 

关于我们 使用指南 友情链接 联系我们 图书代购 充值说明

有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱:oralp@126.com 联系电话:0535-2129302

网站管理员:10001  在线客服:10005 10006 客服QQ:点击这里给我发消息

© Copyright 2008-2010 口语陪练网      鲁ICP备10014333号-14